Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Brand new samsung galaxy s3 only 3 days old with receipt unlocked sim free with 1 year warrenty +

I bought this brand new for 599 (see receipt) and the shop will not give me back my money because of my reason"The wife does not like it" So in short i want to get as much of my 599 back as possible. The phone has never been used and only turned on to show it all working on gumtree. I would rather sell this phone from my house as gives you the buyer piece of mind. As i know there is a lot of scam people out there. I am not one of them. The phone is factory unlocked and works on all networks the phone comes with everything in the box as you can see from the photos. And also has 1 year warrenty from samsung as well The phone is brand new and as you can see from the photo it has the plastic on the front and the back of the phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment