Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SIM FREE (Factory Unlocked) Apple I Phone 4S 16 GB Black *

I am selling my Apple I Phone 4S 16 GB Black, the phone is SIM FREE (Factory Unlocked) hence can be used on any network. Have got the Receipt........... The phone is almost Spanking new, it has only been used for around a month only, There are no Scratches or Marks etc on the phone......... Comes with the BOX, Earphones (have never been used), Charging/USB Cable There is no fault in the phone, the reason I am selling it is that I have got the Samsung S3 phone. For the safety, surety and satisfaction of the buyer I will only sell face to face. Give me a Ring or Text me to get further information about the phone if required and to arrange a timing to view the phone. Contact: 07427883068

0 comments:

Post a Comment